Saturday, June 3, 2023

erin nuttle : permanent revolution

 

 

 

 

i hold / a permanent revolution / in the veins of my / estrogen infused blood / i button my shirt / with blades / sweet / scary / kind / evil / transsexual / my body is uncomfortability for / the cissexual eye / like a cracked mirror / an undesirable siren / scary / sweet / evil / kind / see all the / queen’s decked out / in their streetwear eleganza / dripping in campy blood thirsty jewels / and virgin pearls / we are a / permanent revolution / an undesired desire / dangerously seductive / a transsexual temptress / pulling you / towards her / with sharpened red stiletto claws / i lap your / closed minded views up / your sacred mind / shattered by my cypress legs / and my evergreen arms / like a thirsty dog / rebelling

 

 

 

 

erin nuttle is an aspiring trans feminine poet & pseudo-queer-historian from metro detroit. She is an avid Kate Bush fan. erin has a doctorate in transsexual anger, with a minor in historical fashion from the University I Just Made Up. This is her first publication.
 

most popular posts